Revell Contacta Clear is a clear acrylic glue for use on plastic parts, especially those that are transparent. And not only for that: it can also help you adhere the "flock" to your models. Simply apply a thin layer of Contacta Clear on the surface, powder the flock on top, and let it dry completely transparent.
Additional details for the Contacta Clear
- Manufactured by Revell with reference REV39609 (also listed as 4009803396095 and 39609).
- To be used with Crazy Modeler references CMFLP01, CMFLP02, CMFLP03, CMFLP04, CMFLP05 and CMFLP06, or Decalcas references DCL-VAC001, DCL-VAC002, DCL-VAC003, DCL-VAC004, DCL-VAC005, DCL-VAC006, DCL-VAC007, DCL-VAC011, DCL-VAC012, DCL-VAC013, DCL-VAC014, DCL-VAC015, DCL-VAC016, DCL-VAC017, DCL-VAC018 and DCL-VAC019, or Scale Production references SP-FLOCK1, SP-FLOCK2, SP-FLOCK3, SP-FLOCK4, SP-FLOCK5, SP-FLOCK6 and SP-FLOCK7.
- Package measures 45 mm x 93 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 36 g.
- Box barcode 4009803396095 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 20ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 472 and 503.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.