Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Blue color tone formulated to recreate the one used on both the Brabham BMW BT52 and the Brabham BMW BT52b.
Additional details for the BT52 Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C018.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B20003, Aoshima 098233 and B20004, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K282, K-282, MFH-K283, K-283, MFH-K524, K-524, MFH-K525 and K-525, or Tameo Kits references TMK006 and TMK010.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 474.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.