Quick-drying solvent-based paint, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
White color tone used by Lancia in the LC2 sponsored by Martini.
Additional details for the LC2 White
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C016.
- To be used with Italeri references 3641 and IT3641.
- Package measures 36 mm x 76 mm x 36 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 474.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.