Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Black color matching the tone used in the 1966 Ford GT40 Mk II winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Additional details for the GT40 LM Black
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C013.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12101, HR-1, FJ123066, FJ126036 and RS-16, or Meng Model reference RS-002, or Trumpeter references MAG00019 and 26701-2011.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 471.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.