Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Intense red color as used by Alfa Romeo on the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA and the Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 1300.
Additional details for the Giulia Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C012.
- To be used with Italeri reference 3653, or Tamiya references TAM24188 and TAM89677.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 471.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.