Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Blue color tone formulated to reproduce the tone used in the different variants of the Tyrrell Ford P34.
Additional details for the P34 Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C005.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ090900, 09090, GP-34, FJ090924, 09092, GP-35, FJ090962, 09096, GP-39, FJ09098, 090986, GP-40, FJ090986, 09098, GP-40, FJ09149, GP-48, FJ091914, 09191, GP-59, FJ11385 and FJ113975, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K599, K-599, MFH-K600 and K-600, or Tameo Kits references SLK105, TMK208, TMK210, TMK222, TMK247, TMK280 and TMK299, or Tamiya references TAM12021, 1221:3500, 1221, BS1221, TAM12036, TAM20001, TAM20053, TAM20058 and TAM21090.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 471.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.