Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Red tone used on the Lotus Type 49B and Lotus Type 49C sponsored by Gold Leaf.
Additional details for the Type 49C Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C004.
- To be used with Ebbro references EBR20005 and EBR20006, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K722, K-722, MFH-K723 and K-723, or Tameo Kits reference WCT068, or Tamiya reference TAM12053.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 471.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.