Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Fantastic reproduction of the Ferrari 512S that raced in SPA in 1970, finally in 1/43 scale. As usual at Tameo, the kit includes an metal parts listing, vacuum formed parts, admission trumpets made in turned aluminum, and the full-color instructions that will guide you through the assembly of this gorgeous car.
Additional details for the Ferrari 512S
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference MTG005.
- Belongs to the Ecurie Francorchamps Team.
- Raced at the 1000 Kms SPA in 1970.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 116 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 247 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 471.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.