This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Fantastic reproduction of the Ferrari 512S that raced in SPA in 1970, finally in 1/43 scale. As usual at Tameo, the kit includes an metal parts listing, vacuum formed parts, admission trumpets made in turned aluminum, and the full-color instructions that will guide you through the assembly of this gorgeous car.
Additional details for the Ferrari 512S
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference MTG005.
- Belongs to the Ecurie Francorchamps Team.
- Raced at the 1000 Kms SPA in 1970.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 116 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 247 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.