This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A fantastic and detailed scale model where several materials are combined, including white metal, turned metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber tires and decal sheet. The outer part of the rims has been machined from high-quality aluminium, and the tires are pre-printed with the manufacturer's logos. The body cover can be removed once the model is assembled, allowing a full view of the detailed interior and mechanical parts. This reference recreates the version used by Ferrari in the Hungarian GP, where Nigel Mansell obtained his second victory of the season.
Additional details for the Ferrari F1/89 640
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K784 (also listed as K784 and K-784).
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced at the Hungarian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1989.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 90 mm x 150 mm x 53 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 175 g.
- Featured in newsletters 470, 506 and 507.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.