Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Photo-etched parts, antennas and seatbelt fabric, all for the BMW M3 E30 scale model kit by Beemax / Aoshima / Nunu / Platz. It can be used with any of the different track versions of the car, but it is not valid for rally versions.
Additional details for the BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution II
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Nunu in 1/24 scale with reference NE24019 (also listed as NU-24019).
- Raced at the Japan Touring Car Championship (JTCC) in 1990.
- To be used with Nunu references PN24019 and PN-24019.
- Includes photo-etched parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 115 mm x 208 mm x 2 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 40 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 470.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.