Decals for decorating 8 different Porsche 550 Spyder that raced in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1968 and 1969. These decals can be used on the USCP model of the Porsche 550 Spyder.
Additional details for the Porsche 550 Spyder
marking / livery, designed by J Banks
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-860041.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1955 and 1954.
- To be used with Ukrainian Scale Cars Production reference USCP-24K003.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.