This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Nunu's new reference with one of the dominating cars of what could be the second golden stage of the touring car championships, with several official brands and close fights between its drivers. A very complete model, with a great detail of the interior, beautiful wheels, and that will lead to a large number of decorations given the number of private teams that used units of this model.
Additional details for the BMW 320i E46
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Nunu in 1/24 scale with reference PN24033 (also listed as 4545782075830 and NU-24033).
- Belongs to the BMW UK Team.
- Raced at the European Touring Car Championship ETCC in 2004.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 215 mm x 326 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 388 g.
- Box barcode 4545782075830 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 470 and 523.
Andy Prilaux achieved up to four consecutive titles aboard the BMW 320i of the BMW TEAM UK team. The first of them was precisely in 2004, when it was still called the European Touring Car Championship, and for the next three, 2005, 2006 and 2007, the championship was renamed the World Touring Car Championship, with races on circuits outside of Europe.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.