Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Knowing that Tabu has decals with aaaaall
the FW14B sponsors really gives you peace of mind. And by "aaaaall"
we mean exactly that: aaaaall of them
, animals included.
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW14B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/20 scale with reference TABU20078R.
- Belongs to the Williams Grand Prix Engineering Team.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1992.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ090528, 09052, GP-17, FJ090702, 09070, GP-24, FJ090757, 09075, GPSP-13, FJ090795, 09079 and GP-26.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 145 mm x 230 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 469.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.