Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Additional decals for complementing the logos not included in the Fujimi kits.
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW14B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/20 scale with reference TABU20077R.
- Belongs to the Williams Grand Prix Engineering Team.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1992.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ090528, 09052, GP-17, FJ090702, 09070, GP-24, FJ090757, 09075, GPSP-13, FJ090795, 09079 and GP-26.
- Includes water slide decals and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 100 mm x 135 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 4 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 469.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.