This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
We can finally have on our shelf a 1/24 scale plastic model of the Ford GT40 Mk II with a fully detailed engine
. GREAT!! In addition, the front hood is fully operative to show the spare wheel, gas tank, etc ... Without any doubts, an indispensable reference in your collection.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk II
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Meng Model in 1/24 scale with reference CS-004 (also listed as 4897038552566).
- Belongs to the Shelby American Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 190 mm x 330 mm x 66 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 413 g.
- Box barcode 4897038552566 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 469, 490 and 493.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.