This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A fantastic and detailed model where several materials are combined, including white metal, turned metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber tires and decal sheet. The outer part of the rims has been machined from high-quality aluminium, and the tires are pre-printed with the manufacturer's logos. The body cover can be removed once the model is assembled, allowing a full view of the detailed interior and mechanical parts. This reference recreates the version used by McLaren in the Monaco GP, where A. Senna obtained his sixth victory in said circuit.
Additional details for the McLaren Ford MP4/8
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K780 (also listed as 4580011507805, K780 and K-780).
- Belongs to the McLaren Racing Limited Team.
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1993.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 94 mm x 153 mm x 53 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 168 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507805 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 471 and 478.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.