Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Due to Tameo decals distribution issues, the supply of this decal might suffer delays if it's not in stock. The supply date shown below might be delayed.
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford 003
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK-WCT071.
- Belongs to the Tyrrell Racing Team.
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1971.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference WCT071.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 80 mm x 100 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 467.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.