This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford 003
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference WCT071.
- Belongs to the Tyrrell Racing Team.
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1971.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Tameo Kits WCT071 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 84 mm x 116 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 170 g.
- Featured in newsletters 467, 488 and 502.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.