Decoration of the winning car in the Costa Brava Rally in 1979, in addition to being first in the European Rally Championship. The decal has been printed by Cartograf with incredible accuracy, including offset printed details and metallic inks.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth Rally
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/20 scale with reference DCL-DEC051.
- Belongs to the Seat Competicion Team.
- Raced at the Costa Brava Rally in 1979.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20013, TAM20015 and TAM20069.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 25 g.
- Featured in newsletter 466.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.