Another of the special versions made by MSO (Mclaren's special vehicles division) on the McLaren P1 GTR Senna, this time with the beautiful Marlboro decoration as a tribute to the 30th anniversary of Ayrton Senna's first title
in the Championship of Formula 1 in the 1988 season driving the legendary McLaren MP4/4. An original way to make a Marlboro vehicle!
Additional details for the McLaren Senna P1 GTR
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/24 scale with reference TABU24090 (also listed as 4545310019435).
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24355, T24355 and TAM24355ST.
- Includes water slide decals and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 100 mm x 167 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3 g.
- Box barcode 4545310019435 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 465 and 467.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.