Fantastic set of four Abarth Cromodora CD68 wheels for the Tamiya Fiat 131, recreating the set used by many rally drivers on their vehicles. The rims are perfectly matched to the original tires included in the Tamiya kit, so no additional tires are required. Also includes inflation valves and nuts, as well as decals of the "Abarth" logo printed by Cartograf.
Additional details for the Abarth Cromodora CD68
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/20 scale with reference DCL-PAR039.
- To be used with Decalcas reference DCL-DEC052.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes resin parts and water slide decals.
- Package measures 80 mm x 140 mm x 27 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 25 g.
- Featured in newsletter 466.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.