This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Beautiful the asymmetrical decoration used by the Audi of the Phoenix team on its way to victory in the 2019 24 Hours of Nürburgring, the one chosen by Nunu for his new reference of the Audi R8 GT3 in its Evo version
, where significant changes can be seen above all at the front
of the car compared to previous versions of the Audi R8
. A very complete kit, with an exquisite detail of the interior, and with the parts of the engine visible
through the rear cover reproduced, as well as the rear part of the gearbox and the exhausts, highly visible and representative elements of the car from his rear view. It also includes the central auxiliary headlights
used for lighting during the night hours of the race.
Additional details for the Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Nunu in 1/24 scale with reference PN24026 (also listed as 4545782077322 and NU24026).
- Belongs to the Phoenix Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Nürburgring in 2019.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 215 mm x 325 mm x 67 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 446 g.
- Box barcode 4545782077322 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 463, 470 and 533.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.