Decoration for the Audi Quattro A2, in its debut in the second part of the year 1983, driven by Mikkola in the Rally Finland. It can be used with the Tamiya and Italeri kits, although it has been specifically designed for use in the Renaissance transkit.
Additional details for the Audi Quattro A2
marking / livery, designed by Roto\'s Garage
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-237279.
- Belongs to the Audi Sport Team.
- Raced at the 1000 Lakes Finland Rally in 1983.
- To be used with Renaissance Models reference TK24-075.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 464.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.