Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ferrari 500 F2
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference MTG004.
- Belongs to the Ecurie Francorchamps Team.
- Raced at the Avus Grand Prix Berlin in 1953.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 116 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 247 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 463 and 467.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.