Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Subaru Impreza WRC
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20506 (also listed as 4967834205062 and 20454).
- Raced at the New Zealand rally in 2005.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 205 mm x 349 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 376 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4967834205062 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 462.
The WRC2003 was introduced at the 2003 Rallye Monte Carlo. It featured a revised look based on the updated Impreza introduced the previous year. Technical improvements were made to the turbocharger and engine, aiming to increase torque at lower RPMs allowing greater driveability. The car's body shell was made both lighter and stiffer. Throughout the year modifications were made to the car's suspension.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.