Within the world of carburettors, whose modification, preparation and adjustment were vital for the performance of the vehicle, especially in competition, there has always been a brand that, just by naming it, commanded respect, and that was Weber. Having them was synonymous with power and performance, and many were the leading vehicles that used them in their engines. Now, thanks to the level of detail that is achieved with 3D printing
, we can have them to scale with great detail, appreciating all the hardware
of the part, the different bodies, the intake trumpets and the adjustment taps
of the mixture. All a wonder so you can increase the feeling of realism
of the engine.
Additional details for the Weber Carburators
- Manufactured by Scale Production in 1/24 scale with reference SP24273-3D.
- Package includes 2 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 50 mm x 70 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 5 g.
- Featured in newsletters 461 and 467.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.