Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
We are really pleased to announce the relaunch of the Super Detail Kit for the Porsche 935 Turbo
designed for the 1/12 scale Tamiya Porsche 935 kit. If you missed the original when it was released in 2003 and have been wishing for a second chance ever since, your wish has just come true! All the amazing original 184 turned aluminum components, hundreds of photo-etched parts, tubes and hoses, 14 page illustrated instruction manual, .... It also includes the "Up Close and Mechanical
" Photo CD with dozens of highly detailed images of the real car taken while it was restored by Gunnar Racing.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 Turbo
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Scale Motorsport in 1/12 scale with reference 935SDK.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM12023, BS1223, TAM12038 and TAM12057.
- Includes CNC metal parts, photo-etched parts, turned metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Edition limited to 550 units.
- Package measures 200 mm x 300 mm x 30 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 600 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 458.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.