This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Plymouth GTX 1971 scale model as featured in "Fast and Furious 8" film driven by Dominic Toretto. Includes a comprehensive and fully detailed parts listing and decals to recreate the actual car.
Additional details for the Plymouth GTX
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Revell in 1/25 scale with reference REV07692 (also listed as 4009803076928 and 07692).
- Raced in 1971.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 66 mm x 212 mm x 351 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 380 g.
- Box barcode 4009803076928 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 477 and 479.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.