Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The kit includes more than 600 parts
of different materials, as diverse as metal, rubber, cloth and first quality plastic. It belongs to a limited edition
so it will be available for a short time. Do not miss yours!!
Additional details for the Lotus Ford 72D
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Pocher in 1/8 scale with reference HK114 (also listed as 5055286695735).
- Belongs to the Lotus Team Team.
- Raced at the British Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1972.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 558 mm x 660 mm x 450 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15400 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 5055286695735 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.