This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Multi-material kit with white metal, resin and turned metal parts, rubber tires, water slide decals, aluminum parts, etc.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR Turbo
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K770 (also listed as K-770 and K710).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1974.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 100 mm x 200 mm x 100 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 300 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 458.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.