Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Multi-material kit with white metal, resin and turned metal parts, rubber tires, water slide decals, aluminum parts, etc.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR Turbo
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K771 (also listed as K771 and K-771).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1974.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 100 mm x 200 mm x 100 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 300 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 458 and 469.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.