This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Jaguar XJ220
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3631 (also listed as 8001283036313).
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 242 mm x 346 mm x 59 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 340 g.
- Box barcode 8001283036313 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 456, 469 and 480.
Paints recommended by Italeri / SpotModel for this product:
The Jaguar XJ 220 became famous for its top speed amongst series production cars, attaining 350 km / h, a record which was held from 1992 and 1994. The inception of the XJ220 is unusual insofar as it originated from the ideas and creativity of Jaguar employees. Some staff worked on innovative and original projects outside of the scope of routine commercial considerations. A working group called "The Saturday Club" brought about the creation of a "concept car", which was presented at the British Motor Show in 1988, generating critical public acclaim. From this initial developmental work, the Jaguar XJ 220 emerged, with the release of the first production vehicle in 1991. Lightweight, and an extremely powerful car, it had the performance characteristics of a truly "top sports car", and was recognisable for its aerodynamic design and extremely modern lines for the period. International rock stars and wealthy businessmen were keen buyers of this prestigious vehicle.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.