Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Re-edition of the veteran Esci kit, with the decoration used in 1978 in the German DRM with the colors of Fruit of the Loom.
Additional details for the BMW 320i Group 5
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3626 (also listed as 8001283036269).
- Belongs to the GS Tuning Team.
- Raced at the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft DRM in 1978.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 242 mm x 344 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 327 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 8001283036269 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 456 and 547.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.