This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Re-edition of the veteran Esci kit, which even after several years is still a very interesting kit. The front hood is openable, and it has a detailed engine. Apart from being able to make the street version
, the model includes a set of decals to be able to make the versions used by Senna or Lauda
during the support race of the 1984 European GP held on the short variant of the Nürburgring, where several world champions of F1 along with other of the best drivers in the world ran aboard identical units of the Mercedes 190 2.3 16..
Additional details for the Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3 16v
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3624 (also listed as 8001283036245).
- Raced at the ROC - Race of the Champions in 1984.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 242 mm x 344 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 327 g.
- Box barcode 8001283036245 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 456, 518 and 524.
The Mercedes Benz 190 series was the result of a modernization program carried out by the manufacturer from Stuttgart. All powertrains had 2-liter engines. The Mercedes Benz 190 2.3 16 arrived on the market with a rear and front spoiler, widened wings and wider tires. These elements gave the new Mercedes model a sporty and compact appearance. It incorporates a four-cylinder engine based on the 230E model, although the rigid and reinforced light alloy cylinder head has been redesigned, with four valves per cylinder. Other improved elements are the fuel injection system, which incorporates an electronic control device and a microprocessor to regulate the ignition.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.