This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A true classic on the roads of Europe during the 90s, finally reproduced thanks to Italieri, with its characteristic quality and countless details, including multiple parts for its V8 engine, chassis and cabin.
Additional details for the Mercedes Benz SK 1844LS V8
tractor head scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3956 (also listed as 8001283039567).
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 243 mm x 374 mm x 98 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 728 g.
- Box barcode 8001283039567 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 456, 521 and 526.
The trucks of the Mercedes Benz SK series, an acronym for Schwere Klasse or "heavy class", were manufactured by Mercedes between the years 1989 and 1998, at which time they were replaced by the new Actros. The Mercedes Benz SK was, in essence, the chassis of the NG series trucks, but renewed, mainly with regard to comfort in the cabin, new help systems and driving assistance, and the incorporation of diagnostics. electronic.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.