Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New re-edition of the Toyota Supra Turbo A70 from Hasegawa, but this time it comes with even more parts (!!!) and with the body injected in white plastic. Includes enhancements for the damping system, seat bar, exhaust pipes, brake discs, rims, tires, etc.
Additional details for the Toyota Supra Turbo A70
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 21142 (also listed as 4967834211421 and HC42).
- Raced at the JTC InterTEC championship Fuji Speedway in 1988.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 202 mm x 348 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 357 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4967834211421 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.