Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New reissue of the fantastic Tamiya model kit, available for a limited time. It includes a fully detailed engine, as well as the cabin and the front damping system. Photo-etched parts have been added with intercooler grilles, harnesses, etc. The decals include the three numbers that competed at Le Mans, and have been printed by Cartograf.
Additional details for the Sauber Mercedes C9
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/24 scale with reference TAM24359 (also listed as 24359).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 190 mm x 290 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 350 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 456.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.