This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New reissue of the fantastic Tamiya model kit, available for a limited time. It includes a fully detailed engine, as well as the cabin and the front damping system. Photo-etched parts have been added with intercooler grilles, harnesses, etc. The decals include the three numbers that competed at Le Mans, and have been printed by Cartograf.
Additional details for the Sauber Mercedes C9
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/24 scale with reference TAM24359 (also listed as 4950344243594 and 24359).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 190 mm x 290 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 314 g.
- Box barcode 4950344243594 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 456.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.