This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Additional details for the Jules Bianchi
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Pit Wall in 1/20 scale with reference 20D-004.
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced at the Magny Cours and the Silverstone .
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ09142, 091426, GP-46, FJ091426, 09142, GP-46, FJ09161, GP-13, FJ091617, 09161, GP-52 and FJ09204, or Tamiya reference TAM20059.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 18 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.