This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Resin kit of one of the Chevrolet Bel Air participating in the Pan-American race. In this case, the reproduced unit participated in the 1953 edition, reaching the finish line in position 50.
Additional details for the Chevrolet Bel Air
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1069.
- Raced at the Carrera Panamericana in 1953.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 147 g.
- Featured in newsletter 457.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.