This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This vehicle, owned by Bill Toya, parts dealer and hot rod preparer, was driven by John Fedricks and Joe Bozied to the twenty-fourth final position in the second edition of the Carrera Panamericana, held in 1951.
Additional details for the Cadillac Serie 62
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1066.
- Raced at the Carrera Panamericana in 1951.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 90 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 162 g.
- Featured in newsletters 457 and 459.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.