This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A new scale model kit by Tameo, with their characteristic top quality, this time of the 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica owned by Enzo Ferrari
himself. Tameo developed this kit at the beginning of the 90s but it was left in some drawer and now they are finallyreleasing it to the market. We love it!!
Additional details for the Ferrari 400 Superamerica
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference TMK440.
- Raced in 1962.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Tameo Kits TMK440 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 83 mm x 117 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 263 g.
- Featured in newsletters 457 and 471.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.