StreetBlisters paints are solvent-based enamels, and their primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, hence no additional thinner is needed.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Pre-thinned paint bottle ready for airbrush use, including 30ml of product. It has been formulated to match the blue and orange tones used in the Porsche cars sponsored by Rothmans.
Additional details for the Porsche Rothmans Team Blue - White
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by StreetBlisters with reference SB30-6034.
- To be used with Arena Modelli references ARE374, ARE374-DECAL, ARE375, ARE375-DECAL and ARE440, or Decalpool references DP047 and DP060, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K363, K-363, MFH-K364, K-364, MFH-K459, K-459, MFH-K678, K-678, MFH-K679 and K-679, or Nunu reference PN24011, or Profil24 references P1209K and P24111, or Reji Model references REJI-154, REJI-360, REJI360, REJI-361 and REJI361, or Renaissance Models references 043, 043E, 043F, 043TA, 24-07, 24/07, 24-07F, 24/07F, 24-07TA, 24/07TA, DU143D and TK24-088, or Shunko Models references SHK-D299 and SHK-D449, or Studio27 references ST27-DC1164 and ST27-DC767C, or Tamiya reference TAM24047.
- Download StreetBlisters SB30-6034 usage instructions in PDF.
- Package measures 80 mm x 90 mm x 50 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 173 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 466.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.