Fantastic set of Abarth Cromodora rims for the Fiat 131 by Tamiya in 1/20 scale, both the original kit or the later reedition, recreating the set used by many European teams in their cars. It includes four rims that fit perfectly on the original tires included in the model, so it does not require additional tires. The set also includes inflation valves and nuts.
Additional details for the Abarth Cromodora
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/20 scale with reference DCL-PAR040.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20013, TAM20015 and TAM20069.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes resin parts.
- Package measures 80 mm x 140 mm x 26 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
- Featured in newsletter 457.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.