This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
One of those motorcycles that marked an era, due to its sporty appearance and its link to racing. Decorated with the "war" colors of the World Championship, it did not leave anyone indifferent, and neither did the Hasegawa model, with its perfect fits and great detail.
Additional details for the Yamaha TZR250
motorbike scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/12 scale with reference 21511 (also listed as 4967834215115 and BK11).
- Raced in 1985.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 349 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 368 g.
- Box barcode 4967834215115 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 502 and 549.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.