This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 P1075
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Revell in 1/24 scale with reference REV07696 (also listed as 4009803076966 and 07696).
- Belongs to the John Wyer Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1968 and 1969.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 212 mm x 353 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 385 g.
- Box barcode 4009803076966 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 455, 463 and 498.
The Ford GT40 is a racing car that won the 24 Hours of Le Mans four times in a row from 1966 to 1969. It was built by Ford Motor Company to compete in endurance races, and thus to face Ferrari who won six consecutive times. from 1960 to 1965.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.