Due to Tameo decals distribution issues, the supply of this decal might suffer delays if it's not in stock. The supply date shown below might be delayed.
Additional details for the Ferrari 375 Indianapolis
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK439.
- Raced at the Indianapolis 500 Miles in 1952.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference TMK439.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 30 mm x 80 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 455 and 461.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.