This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
1/12 scale model of the Ferrari 312B3 with which Niki Lauda won his first Grand Prix, at the Spanish Jarama circuit.
Additional details for the Ferrari 312B3
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K769 (also listed as K-762).
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced at the Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix and the Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1974.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 264 mm x 353 mm x 93 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2200 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 454 and 460.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.