Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here, and the photos leave no room for doubt, it's a spectacular model with a great level of detail
. Photo-etched parts, separate windows, interior of the optics with volume, door panels with all their elements and separated from the passenger compartment, fabric for the seat belts, rubber tires, vents for the front rims... a pleasure even for the eyes. And this version of the 91 Montecarlo is the one that Francois Delecour became known for
, when he was about to win the rally. We are sure that the model of the Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Gr.A
will be a must for all lovers of rallying, and competition in general.
Additional details for the Ford Sierra Cosworth 4×4 Group A
- Manufactured by D.Modelkits in 1/24 scale with reference DM-K001.
- Belongs to the Ford Team.
- Raced at the Monte Carlo Rally - Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo in 1991.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 250 mm x 350 mm x 100 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 600 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 453, 514 and 516.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.